Friday, March 13, 2009

hyperventilating

im feeling super hyperventilating, or as i like to call it, hyperterpelanting today . HAHAHA! why ??

OMG OMG OMG, i was like... had a date.. with a, likee.. O-em-gee, H-O-T guy . and like, seriusly i cant breath . OMG. *faint

okayyyy, stop being bimbotic Cruz . take us the real POINT of the real world story please !

HAHAHA . i had a date today , with.. auwwww.. FARUQ !
OOOkay, myb it wasnt a TWOsome date, its more like a friendly FOURsome date . But still, we did hv some alone twosome time sekejap later :p

sy, kak Linda, kak Yatt n Faruq . Berempat, berjalan ke bandar Melaka. To celebrate my result ? Er, ye ke ? Tp mcm x celebrate je . HAHA!
As the 'kakak's oredi know bout my crush towards Faruq, so dorang tak habis2 kena2 kan aku dgn Faruq . *wich frankly im liking the idea so much , haha!

I sat beside Faruq in the car . And our arms, were like, almost touched each other quite a few times while he's shifting the gears . Hyperventilating part one ;p

Then, we headed straight to the mall, Mahkota Parade . We ate at Kenny Rogers . Aku belanja semua =.=

I sat beside Faruq again di meja makan . Auwwww. Knp lah dia mkn comel sgt ?! Hyperventilating part two :)

After filling our intestine with Uncle Kenny's chicken, the 'kakak's wanted to go shopping . Urghf . Bosan lah kot, sbb mereka mcm mak aku . SEMUA kedai kasut singgah . Kasut pulak, jenis yg kewanitaan tuh . Adoi !
So dorang dgn sengaja nyer, asked me n Faruq to go awayyyyy . To go do something else, while they shop, as they know how bored me feeling kan . Haha .

I then, dgn hyper nya said 'Faruq, kaw nak g kedai baju member aku x ? Jum' . And he said 'Ok gak. Jum!' . WAHAHAHA. Hyperventilating part threeeeee .

We both then, walked to Booyod Republic's shop wic is opposite of the current mall we're in . Quite far gak ar en . We both borak2 along the way . Thru the conversation, i know where he live, that his sis is actly my jr. in school, what his father work as, && etc etc . God knows how excited and in love i am at that time . Hyperventilating part four

Faruq bought a tshirt and bla bla bla . We then jengjalan berdua into Dataran Pahlawan . Gelak2, jln2, tawaf2, tetibe haus . Beli air . Dia belanja ! Woohoo .

Then pastu, long story cut short . Its time to go home . I sat beside him again in the car . We listened to Hitz.fm , wich then played 'our' song. How do you sleep by Jesse McCartney . Aku nynyi lah sengsorang, with my low soft voice . And OMG, i heard him singing along too :)
Hyperventilating part five .

We laughed thru almost all the way back home . Kak Linda told us so many jokes . And for the first time, i heard Faruq's laugh. LOUD-sincere-fun laugh . I was too busy laughing like crazy . In fact we all did . But i can tell, its only me who is laughing like a mad baboon and melting like a hot butter, both at the same time . Haha .

+

He sent me home just now . Till the in front of my house . Im hoping for more dates with him again in future :)

Haihs . Hati aku cair lagi ni . Susah betul .

Gtg . I hv to go masuk fridge lah kejap . Mau bekukan blk hati yg cair ni . Environment *cough*faruq*cough* hot sgt td .
***************************
It's been about a year now
Ain't seen or heard from you
I been missing you crazy
How do you how do you sleep
I found a letter you wrote me
It still smells just like you
Damn those sweet memories
How do you how do you sleep how do you sleep
I tried my best at moving on
have yet to find a girl like you
See things now I didn't before and
I'm wishing I had more time with you
How do you stay awake
knowing all I do is think of you
All the things we thought about that never will happen again
If I could just see you

6 comments: